At Affirm Health Center, our Affirm Fitness section features personal trainers. They work with our patients in one-on-one sessions, helping them lose weight, improve their fitness, and change their lives.
Areas of focus
Our personal trainers adapt your sessions to your needs. These are the areas of focus:
- Personal training — These are overall health and fitness improvement. It often is accompanied by weight-loss goals, as well.
- Sports medicine — Helping our patients to avoid injury or deal with the aches and pains that come with various sports and workout regimens.
- Injury rehabilitation — If you’ve had an injury or are coming back from surgery, we tailor your routines to fit the needs of your rehabilitation.
- Training for events — If there is a specific event or events in your future, our trainers can help you get ready.
What are some of the advantages of having a personal trainer?
Although everyone can work out on his or her own, life always seems to want to get in the way. Plus, it’s human nature to have issues with motivation as it applies to your long-term fitness and health. Even a nagging injury can derail you. Here are a bunch of reasons why lining up with one of our Affirm Fitness personal trainers is a good idea:
- See better results sooner.
- Avoid injuries.
- Lose fat and gain muscle.
- Break through plateaus that have proven previously daunting.
- Set realistic goals.
- You are held accountable.
- You are challenged to be better.
- Enables you to set lifelong exercise and fitness habits.
Are you interested in a personal trainer at Affirm Health Center? Call us at (417) 823-3901 and you can become our latest healthy, happy client.