At Affirm Health Center, we offer various immune system boosters that support and help keep our virus-fighting systems strong. Our most wide-ranging of these injections are our lipotropic B-12 injections. We use a formula that we feel is superior to MIC B-12 injections. Our formula contains a combination of B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, and B-12 vitamins and essential amino acids, some of which are not produced by the body or are not easily obtainable through typical food sources.
Here’s a breakdown of what is in our lipotropic B-12 injections at Affirm.
- Inositol: Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes, especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes, and intestines.
- Choline Chloride: Choline is an essential nutrient required by the body to make several important compounds necessary for healthy cell membranes.
- Thiamine: Thiamine (vitamin B-1) helps the body’s cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the function of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Riboflavin: Riboflavin helps the body defend itself against cervical cancer. It also helps prevent migraines, and is used for treating acne, muscle cramps, burning feet syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and blood disorders.
- Niacinamide: Niacin is helpful for patients with high cholesterol. It also aids with circulation problems, migraines, and dizziness.
- Dexpanthenol: Panthenol (vitamin B-5) transforms into vitamin B-5 inside the cell, and it plays an important role in the cell regeneration processes of the skin.
- Pyridoxine: Pyridoxine (vitamin B-6) is required by the body for energy utilization from food, production of red blood cells, and proper nerve function.
- Methylcobalamin: Methylcobalamin (vitamin B-12) plays an important role in red blood cell formation, prevention and treatment of anemia, methylation reactions, and immune system regulation.
- Levocarnitine: Levocarnitine is used to prevent and treat a lack of carnitine. It is used to prevent and treat a lack of carnitine in patients who require dialysis for kidney disease.
- Chromium: Chromium is used to improve blood sugar control in people with prediabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and high blood sugar due to taking steroids. It is also effective for lowering a patient’s LDL (bad cholesterol) and raising HDL (good cholesterol.